Class 33 'Crompton' upgrade project is postponed

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, our major project to produce an upgraded and backdated 'Crompton' has had to be put on hold for the time being

You may have noticed that there has been very little news to report lately on our delayed Class 33 upgrade. Despite having invested a large amount of time and effort into this model, and generated a healthy order book, we have recently taken the very difficult decision to postpone the Class 33 project until these delays, due to unforeseen circumstances, are resolved.

Please note that the project has NOT been cancelled, and we expect to re-open for orders very soon. All customers that have reserved these items will receive a personal notification explaining the situation by letter or e-mail. Please accept our apologies for this situation which has been beyond our immediate control. We wil post more news as soon as we are in a position to. Thank you for your understanding.

Back to top